AWIU Passport to the Future Program
AWIU’s Passport to the Future Program offers networking and educational opportunities for students in international fields and young women working on projects focused on empowering women and building women’s leadership globally.
Passport to the Future is for you if
- You would like to participate in AWIU forums, lectures, and teleconferences featuring women leaders working globally to build peace and to empower women socially, educationally, and economically.
- You would be interested in developing a research project aligned with AWIU’s mission of building international relationships and furthering peace and understanding.
Passport to the Future Opportunities
- Mentorship with an AWIU member matched to your interest and skills.
- Networking with the women focused on building global impact and international understanding.
- Development of projects aligned with AWIU’s delegations, grants, educational support and the celebration of the International Women of Courage.
- Academic credit and/or professional references upon the completion of your project.
AWIU Passport to Future Mentor Bios
Read Mentor’s Bios Here
Passport to the Future Application
Thank you for your interest in AWIU’s Passport to the Future program!
You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your application. Once your application is received, an AWIU member-mentor matched most closely to your stated interests will be in touch with you. If you have any questions about the application process, please email Barbara Rubio, Coordinator of the Passport to the Future program, at email@example.com.